Dublin Criminal Defence Solicitors
Representation at Garda Stations and in Court
If you are being investigated or have been detained or arrested by the Gardaí, you need to speak with an experienced criminal defence solicitor immediately!
Cahir O’Higgins and Company Solicitors provides immediate and experienced criminal defence of clients under investigation or detained at Gardaí stations.
We act on an emergency basis to attend clients who are currently under arrest or in jail, and we represent clients before the Courts whether as private clients or on a legal aid basis.
Typical Offences That We Defend
- Drink driving, dangerous or careless driving,
- Murder, assault or sexual offences
- White collar crimes including fraud, false accounting, tax evasion or money laundering
- Possession and supply of drugs
- Asset seizure, search warrants, forfeiture and confiscation law
- International and Irish extradition law
We Represent our Clients With:
- Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB)
- Director of Corporate Enforcement
- Competition Authority
- Financial Regulator
- Revenue Commissioners
- Customs & Excise
Our team of criminal defence solicitors will defend your rights. Our intervention and advice will minimise the charges or consequences that you face.
If appropriate we will instruct a barrister to act on your behalf or we may find expert witnesses when necessary to assist in your defence.
Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome and we have an established track record of achieving that.
CAHIR O’HIGGINS AND COMPANY SOLICITORS
17-22 Parkgate Street,
Office:+353 1 874 4744
Fax:+353 1 874 4745
+353 87 906 0133
Monday – Friday 9-5
24 Phone Emergency Service Available